Portable power tools for framing without screws, rivets or pins
- Structural framing
- Internal partition and curtain walls
- Suspended ceilings
- Modular buildings, bathroom and kitchen pods
- Solar panel racks and mounting systems
- Cable tray splicing and earth connexions
- Roof jobs
- Installation tasks
Optimally mobile clinching
- In order to meet the requirement of optimum mobility, ClinchPartner, Inc. has developed a family of clinching power tools, notably the ClinchMaster MX4 product line.
- ClinchMaster MX4 can be used cordless, using powerful Li-Ion batteries, giving the operator total and unrestricted mobility.
- ClinchMaster MX4 can also operate with a Power Supply unit, slotted into the battery socket and connected to the mains through a power cord.
- Applications are found in all areas where there is a need for joining sheets and profiles, on-site or off-site.
This is clinching
The clinching process
- In clinching, a rivet-like joint is made from the sheets and profiles themselves without any added fasteners
- In short, the process is that a punch will push the overlapping material into a die. At the bottom of the die is an anvil so the material will be squeezed between the punch and the anvil to form the clinch joint
- The process is fast, clean and silent
- The strength of a clinched joint is comparable to that of a rivet , screw or spot weld and is greater than that of a pin
- The clinch joints have successfully passed tests simulating earthquakes, strong winds and fire
- No fasteners to buy, sort and feed
- No smoke, sparks or noxious gases
- No protruding screw head giving a flush surface on the profile
- No sharp tips that may cause hand injuries
- Speed, about 3 seconds
- No damage to galvanizing, paint or coatings
- Conserved corrosion protection
- Possibility of joining more than two layers
- Possibility for intermediate layers for sealing and sound damping
- Possibility of joining layers with different thickness, like a thick profile to a thin sheet
- Possibility of joining different materials like aluminium to steel
What customers say
This job requires that you push hard on the screwgun at the same time as you hold the tool above your head, and after a few thousand joints you really feel the pain. Using the ClinchMaster MX4 you can work from below and the shoulders are much less strained. The biggest savings are the avoided cost for screws and the gain on time. For a project like this, there are tens of thousands of screws and the ClinchMaster MX4 tool cuts the assembly time to almost half, so there is a nice bundle of money saved.
Fredrik , Sweden
ClinchMaster MX4 eliminates the need for us to weld, grind and paint.
It eliminates the need for drilling and pop riveting.
It doesn’t save us hours Hans, it saves us days.
If you have any other machines that can cook and clean I’ll get rid of the wife.